WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 / 2 slices of bread
- Soft cheese
- Half a cucumber
- 1 cherry tomato
- 1 carrot
- 1 black olive
- 1 red pepper
- Two hula hoops
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Spread the soft cheese on the bread (or toast) and cut out 1 rectangular piece (but with one end wider than the other) for the body, two thin rectangles for the arms, two small ovals for the hands and one circle for the face
- Arrange on the plate as above
- Cut two thin circular slices of cucumber and place on the body for b00bies
- Cut the cherry tomato in half and place on the cucumber circles to make b00bies look more authentic
- Cut the cucumber in half (lengthwise) and, leaving enough to cut out a fin shape, slice the cucumber in to thin slices so that you ed up with lots of semi-circle shapes
- Starting from the fin end, arrange the cucumber semi-circles over each other, getting wider towards the body as above.
- Cut a fin shape out of a pice of cucumber with sin on and scrape it with a fruit zester for that fin effect
- Grate most of the carrot (leaving a couple of slices to cut out fish shapes) and arrange round the face for hair
- Place two hula hoops on the face for eyes
- Cut two small chunks from the black olive for nostrils
- Cut a thin slice from the red pepper with skin on and cut to shape in to a mouth (you could do the same with a tomato)
- Cut out two simple fish shapes from the remaining carrot and place in the 'sea'
- I finished mine off by lightly colouring some salad cream with blue food colouring and piping at the bottom to make sea
This is an original.